With the UK on lockdown following the Coronavirus outbreak, you may be starting to miss having food and drink from your favourite cafes, restaurants, and pubs.
But you can still enjoy restaurant quality food, and support local businesses, from the comfort of your own home.
We have put together this guide of Cornwall cafes, pubs, and restaurants offering takeaway and delivery services, so you can easily look through and see your options all in one place.
Want to add a business offering delivery to this guide? Simply email us here with the business name, location, cuisine type and contact details.
Rick Stein’s The Cornish Arms
St Merryn, near Padstow
Pub classics of fish and chips, curries, burgers, fresh Padstow lobster and wood fired pizza.
- Collection (Takeaway Menu) – Wednesday to Sunday, from 12pm – 8pm
- Collection (Wood Fired Pizza) – Friday & Saturday, from 5pm – 8pm
Food will be cooked to order to maintain quality and freshness. Orders can be placed and paid for on arrival at the pub. You will be given a buzzer, which you can keep with you as you wait in your car or outside. The buzzer will buzz when your order is ready to collect.
Bodmin, Wadebridge, Nansledan, St Columb
Wild Bake are currently offering a takeaway service for their wood fired street food.
- Collection – Pre order by calling or texting, as early as possible (ideally before 2pm) on the day you want to collect.
Warrens Bakery are operating a delivery service for their traditional Cornish pasties.
- Delivery – Deliveries will be made by courier. Orders can be made over the phone.
The Coddy Shack
The Coddy Shack are currently offering both delivery and collection for their fish and chips.
- Collection – Open for takeaways from 12pm to 9pm, Monday to Saturday. Order and pay over the phone.
- Delivery – Currently delivering to East Looe and West Looe. Available from 4pm – 9pm. Order and pay over the phone.
The Gem Fish Bar & Restaurant
The Gem Fish Bar are offering both collection and delivery:
- Collection – Wednesday to Saturday, from 4:30pm until 8pm. Call ahead to place your order for collection. Free fish and chips for NHS staff (please bring your NHS card).
- Delivery – Available around Falmouth. There is a £2.50 delivery charge for orders below £15. Delivery is free for orders over £15 or for the elderly/vulnerable in Falmouth. Delivery orders can also be made online via Deliveroo.
Rowe’s Cornish Bakers
Rowe’s Cornish Bakers are running a delivery service within Cornwall for their pasties, sandwiches, bread, scones, and sweet treats.
- Delivery – Call between 9am – 5pm from Monday to Friday to place your order. £5 delivery charge for orders under £50, free delivery for orders over £50.
- Takeaway Van – Rowe’s are now offering a Food2Go Van service, visiting various locations from Monday to Friday. Click here to see the timetable and locations.
Nettles Fish & Chips
Nettles Fish & Chips are open for takeaways on Friday and Saturday evenings:
- Collection – Orders can be placed over the phone. Please call to arrange a time slot for collection. Collection times will be spaced out to assist with social distancing.
Tapenades are currently offering delivery on a set menu of starters, mains, and desserts:
- Evening Delivery: Friday, Saturday, or Sunday – Please order and pay prior to midday for delivery between 6pm – 8pm.
- Sunday Lunch Delivery – Orders for Sunday lunches will need to be placed and paid for by 11pm on Saturday at the latest.
The Singing Rooster
The Singing Rooster are operating delivery and collection for their Polish and European delicacies:
- Collection – Monday to Saturday, 12pm – 3pm.
- Delivery – Deliveries can be made after 3pm for those who wish to order several meals to freeze or share with neighbours.
Orders can be placed over the phone.
Greg & Lou’s
Greg & Lou’s are currently open for collection:
- Collection – Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Opening hours will be changeable, so please check Facebook.