Restaurants, cafes, pubs, and all your favourite places to go out to eat and drink are temporarily closed due to the Coronavirus outbreak. But you can still treat yourself to something delicious, thanks to the takeaway and delivery services that are starting to open up across Devon.
To make things easier, we have created this guide to all the best Devon restaurants, cafes, and pubs offering takeaway and delivery options.
Note: We will be updating this guide on a regular basis to ensure you are getting up to date information. Last updated: 3rd April 2020.
Want to add a business offering delivery to this guide? Simply email us here with the business name, location, cuisine type and contact details.
Twenty Seven By Jamie Rogers
Modern fine dining.
Twenty Seven by Jamie Rogers is currently offering a few services:
- Kids Educational Cook Along Box – Ideal for keeping kids occupied whilst they are off school. The Educational Cook Along box includes easy to follow recipe cards, ingredients for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and a blank recipe book – everything they need to have a go at cooking.
- Lunchtime Takeaway – Two or three course set menu. Free delivery to Kingsbridge. £3 delivery for surrounding areas. Note: Orders must be placed by 11am.
- Dinner Takeaway – Two or three course set menu. £1.50 delivery to Kingsbridge, £3 delivery to surrounding areas. Note: Orders must be placed by 4pm. Deliveries will be from 5pm.
- Fruit & Veg Boxes – £30 for a large box.
Call to place an order, contactless payment can be made over the phone.
Classic cuisine and Sunday lunches.
Rodean Restaurant is offering the following options:
- Thursday, Friday, and Saturday Takeaway – One or two course set menu, with staggered collection times between 12pm and 3pm. Order by 3pm the day before.
- Thursday, Friday, and Saturday Limited Delivery Service – Available for self isolating customers. Delivery will be first come, first served, with priority given to elderly or vulnerable customers. Drivers will ring the doorbell and leave the order on the doorstep. Delivery will be as close to the following times as possible: Exminster approx 5:30pm, Starcross approx 6:30pm. Kenton approx 7:30pm.
- Sunday Lunch Takeaway- Two course set menu, with staggered collection times between 5:30pm and 8:00pm. Order by 3pm the day before.
- Sunday Lunch Limited Delivery Service – Available for self isolating customers. Delivery will be first come, first served, with priority given to elderly or vulnerable customers. Drivers will ring the doorbell and leave the order on the doorstep. Delivery will be as close to the following times as possible: Exminster approx 12pm, Starcross approx 1pm. Kenton approx 2pm.
Note: Any volunteer drivers would be appreciated.
The Smugglers Kitchen
Fresh pizza with homemade pizza dough.
The Smugglers Kitchen is providing a weekly takeaway service, every Friday.
Please pre order during the week to assist with planning staggered collection times.
Pre order your pizza via phone call, text, or using the online form via the website. Payment can be made on collection, using card or cash, via the collection & payment point.
Call: 01297 22104
Website Order Form: https://www.thesmugglerskitchen.co.uk/
Menu (subject to change each week): https://www.facebook.com/thesmugglerskitchen.co.uk
The Red Lion Inn
Traditional pub food.
The Red Lion Inn are currently offering a delivery service:
- Monday to Saturday Lunchtime- Order between 10am and 12pm for lunchtime delivery until 1:30pm.
- Monday to Saturday Evening – Order between 4:30pm and 6pm for evening delivery until 7pm.
- Sunday Roast – Order before 11:30am for delivery between 12pm and 2pm.
Call or direct message via Facebook to place an order, and pay over the phone.