Although restaurants, cafes, pubs, and coffee shops have had to close due to the Coronavirus outbreak, many are offering takeaway and delivery services, so you can enjoy your favourite food and drink, safely from the comfort of your own home.
This guide contains a list of Norfolk restaurants, pubs, and cafes offering takeaway and delivery options, so you can browse through your options all in one place.
Arthur Howell Bakery
Wells Next the Sea
Arthur Howell Bakery are offering collection and delivery services.
- Collection – The shop is open for takeaways from 8:30am to 3pm from Monday to Saturday
- Delivery – Delivery is available for those in Wells, Burnham Market, and surrounding villages. To place an order, call and leave your name, contact number, address, and your order.
Liquor & Loaded
Liquor & Loaded are providing a delivery service for their food, including burgers, sandwiches, & pizza.
- Delivery – Orders can be placed from 12pm, with deliveries taking place between 1pm and 9pm from Tuesday to Sunday.
Greys Traditional Fish & Chips
Greys are offering delivery and collection services for their traditional fish & chips.
- Collection – Orders can be placed over the phone for collection
- Delivery – Free delivery within Hoveton and Wroxham for vulnerable customers.
Wills Plaice are offering delivery and collection services for their traditional fish & chips.
- Collection – Orders can be placed over the phone for collection – collection is available between 5pm and 8:30pm.
- Delivery – Available from Thursday to Saturday. Orders can be placed from 12pm onwards, for delivery from 5pm onwards
Norwich & Aylsham
Bread Source are currently running two services for their artisan additive free bread, pastries, and buns:
- Delivery: Shop online for delivery – available to addresses within 10-15 miles of Norwich, and within 3 miles of Aylsham Town Centre
- Collection: Contactless collection is available from three different locations:
7 Marriott Close, Norwich NR2 4UX
93 Upper St Giles Street, Norwich NR2 1AB
13 Red Lion Street, Aylsham, NR11 6ER
They have also launched a National Loaf Scheme to provide a ‘delicious and sustaining loaf for those who need it most’, ensuring that no one in the area goes without. The loaf costs £1, but you can call to request the National Loaf free of charge (no questions asked). All money raised will go to charity.
Norfolk Raider Cider
- Delivery: Norfolk Raider Cider are offering delivery for just £5 within Norfolk.
Orders can be made online via the website.
Humpty Dumpty Brewery
Humpty Dumpty Brewery are running two services:
- Collection – The Brewery Shop is open for takeaway from Monday – Saturday, between 12pm and 5pm. Contactless payments can be made in the shop or over the phone.
- Delivery – Available to the local area. Orders can be placed over the phone.
Old Hall Farm
Old Hall Farm are offering two services:
- Click and Collect – The farm shop is open from 8am until 6pm every day, with social distancing in place.
- Deliveries – Home deliveries are available to the local area.
Call or email to place an order. Payment can be made over the phone.
The Green Grocers
The Green Grocers are offering delivery of local and organic produce, as well as pizza deliveries on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
Harleston Cider Co
Harleston Cider Co are delivering their cider to the following post codes: IP20, IP21, IP22, IP23 & NR15, NR16, NR35. Free delivery for orders over £25, or £5 delivery for orders below £25.
Delivery can also be arranged for IP31 and the Suffolk areas of Beccles, Framlingham, and Halesworth (free delivery, subject to a minimum order value of £50 due to the distance).
Order online at https://www.harlestoncider.co.uk/
The Norfolk Deli Cafe
The Norfolk Deli Cafe are delivering Norfolk produce to local areas, including:
Hunstanton, Old Hunstanton, Docking, Snettisham, Thornham, Ringstead, Wolferton, Sandringham, Heacham, Holme-next-the-Sea, and Sedgeford and Brancaster.
Depending upon the number of orders, they may also be able to deliver to Kings Lynn once a week.
Or order a seasonal fruit and veg box, or a ‘Bringing the Pub to You’ box, with Norfolk Craft Ales and pre-made meals.
Order online at https://www.norfolk-deli.co.uk/Covid-policies
The Windmill Inn
Necton & Holme Hale
The Windmill Inn are offering a delivery service, including roast dinners on Sundays.
Vulnerable customers will take priority with delivery times, and discounts will apply for the elderly.
NHS workers can order a free hot meal of their choice (NHS ID required).
Call to place an order.
The Mulberry Restaurant
The Mulberry Restaurant are offering a delivery service, available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, from 6pm.
Call to place an order. Please order by 4pm.
Brick Pizza are running a contactless delivery and collection service, 7 days a week.
- Collection – Collection times between 12midday and 10pm. Please order via phone (collection number below).
- Delivery – Available from 4pm onwards, within a 3 mile radius of the restaurant. Please order via phone (delivery number below) or on the Brick app, which can be downloaded via the App Store or the Google Play Store.
Call to arrange collection: 01603 620661
Use the Brick app or call to arrange delivery: 01603 404863
Tamarind are operating a takeaway and delivery service for an extensive menu of Indian food:
- Collection – Collection orders receive a 10% discount on the menu prices.
- Delivery – Free delivery within a 6 mile radius.
Orders can be made over the phone.
Both services are available every day apart from Tuesdays.