Whilst cafes, restaurants, pubs, and coffee shops have temporarily closed due to the Coronavirus outbreak, many are beginning to offer takeaway and delivery services.
We have created this guide to make it easier for you to find the information you need about what is on offer. From fine dining to pizza and pub classics, here is our list of Dorset restaurants, cafes, and pubs offering takeaway and delivery services.
Want to add a business offering delivery to this guide? Simply email us here with the business name, location, cuisine type and contact details.
The Purbeck Deli
Deli food including homemade quiches, local cheese, chutneys, beer, cider, gin, biscuits, jams etc.
- Delivery – Available to addresses within Swanage and Wareham. Call to place your order before midday.
Love Cake Cafe
Love Cake Cafe are offering two services for their devilishly delicious cakes, brownies, & puddings:
- Collection – Order via messenger or email. Collection times will be staggered. Online payment only.
- Delivery – Delivery is available for those who cannot collect.
Abbots Tearoom is currently offering a delivery service for homecooked meals, which are portioned and frozen so customers can reheat at home.
- Delivery – Call to place your order on Tuesdays or Thursdays between 9.30am to 11.30am. Payment will be taken securely over the phone and your order will be delivered out to you the same afternoon.
Red Brick Cafe
Red Brick Cafe are offering two services for their meals, breakfasts, cakes, and frozen meals.
- Collection – Takeaways are available on Friday evenings between 6.30pm-7.30pm, and Saturdays between 11am-2pm and 6.30pm-7.30pm. When collecting please come with right money if possible.
- Delivery – Orders can be placed over the phone. Deliveries will be made on Friday evenings between 6:30pm-7:30pm, and Saturdays between 11am-2pm and 6:30pm-7:30pm.
Organic Plant Based Kitchen. Providing homemade, nutritious breakfast and lunch, as well as organic veg boxes.
- Delivery – Free contactless delivery every Thursday & Sunday for those within Bournemouth. Please note there is a £15 minimum spend.
Moose Kitchen are delivering their Canadian themed food, which is all made from scratch.
- Delivery – Contactless delivery is available for those within a 5-mile radius (BH8 9RL). There is a minimum order value of £15 and a £3.50 delivery charge. Open: 4pm to 8pm, & Saturday breakfast: 10am-12pm.
Yobu Frozen Yoghurt & Bubble Tea
Taiwanese bubble tea freshly made to order. Homemade, low fat frozen yogurt, and authentic Taiwanese food.
- Collection – Takeaway is available between 12pm & 8pm daily.
- Delivery – Deliveries can be made to the following post codes via the new small scale Yobu delivery service: BH1-BH18, BH21-BH25, & BH31. Minimum order value is £20, and there is a £3 delivery charge. Orders can also be placed for delivery via Just Eat or Deliveroo.
Yellow Bicycle Cafe
Delicious homemade food, using as many local, seasonal ingredients as possible, as well as tea, coffee and homemade cakes.
- Collection – Open from Monday to Friday 10am – 4pm. Collect from the door or pull up in your car and your order will be placed in the boot.
- Delivery – Orders will be delivered to your door contactlessly.
Orders can be placed over the phone, with payment made over the phone or by BACS.
Poole & Bournemouth
V. Dorset are offering free delivery for their tasty veggie & vegan street food.
- Delivery – Available for addresses within an approx 3 mile radius. Online ordering between 5pm-10pm with deliveries 6pm-10.30pm, Thurs-Sun.
Orders online only and cashless, contactless delivery.
Hall & Woodhouse
Hall & Woodhouse Brewery are offering two services:
- Drive Through Beer Service – Mondays from 10am – 3pm, Fridays from 12pm – 4pm, and Saturdays from 10am – 4pm. Call to order, pay, and arrange your collection time.
- Home Delivery – Deliveries will be made on Sundays. Order before 4pm on Friday for delivery on Sunday. Free delivery for orders of 3+ cases within a 10 mile radius.
La Fleur De Lys
La Fleur De Lys are operating a takeaway and delivery service for food and wine:
- Collection – All food will be cooked on site and served cold, ready for microwave or oven reheating at home.
- Delivery – Free within Shaftesbury, small delivery charge to the surrounding area. Will deliver up to a 3 mile radius.
Both services are available from Wednesday to Saturday, between 4pm and 7pm.
Call today for collection or delivery tomorrow.