This competition has now closed
Keep an eye out for the opportunity to become a published author on The Tourist Trail in 2020.
Browse this years entries on The Tourist Trail Blog
For our monthly competitions, enter here.
Terms & Conditions
This competition opens on 05/07/2019 and closes on 05/09/2019
- This competition is not available to employees or contractors of The Tourist Trail Limited and R3: Financial Services Group Limited, or members of their immediate families
- The promoter is The Tourist Trail Limited, Registered office: Globe House, 24 Turret Lane, Ipswich IP4 1DL
- Competition entry is restricted to one entry per person, aged between 10 years and 16 years on the date of entry
- Competition entries should be a minimum of 500 words
- The entry must relate to a UK based day out or holiday
- First prize is a 1-day family ticket to any attraction on our website within the ‘Attraction’ category. No cash alternative to the prize will be supplied
- Competition entries should be in typewritten format and submitted via email to [email protected] and should be accompanied by parent / guardian contact details including name and email address. The only details appearing on The Tourist Trail Blog will be the author’s name plus a sentence describing the author if they so wish.
- Competition entries are free
- We reserve the right not to publish entries on The Tourist Trail website or to make minor text/link amendments
- We reserve the right to publish all entries including imagery on our website
- The winning entries will be determined in September 2019 and announced on The Tourist Trail website and via social media. Prize winners will be contacted by email.
- If the competition prizes are declined or the winners cannot be contacted, the promoter reserves the right to select another winner from the eligible entrants
- The promoter’s decision is final
- Prize winner details can be provided on request.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the law of England & Wales