Become a published author on The Tourist Trail Blog!
Have you enjoyed a fantastic day out or staycation in the UK?
Throughout the 2019 Summer School Holidays we’re offering young people aged between 10 – 16 years old the chance to have their work published on The Tourist Trail Blog.
We have three great prizes for our favourite entries:
First Prize – A family ticket to any Attraction listed on our website
Second Prize – £75 of book tokens
Third Prize – £25 of book tokens
We aim to publish as many blog posts as possible (so long as they make it past our trusty content writer!)
How to enter
Simply submit a blog post of at least 500 words relating to a day out or holiday you have had in the UK
Send this to [email protected] (high quality images/videos are welcome)
You can accompany this with a sentence describing yourself and your age which will be included in your author bio
(Please also include your parent/guardian’s name and email address)
Terms & Conditions
This competition opens on 05/07/2019 and closes on 05/09/2019
- This competition is not available to employees or contractors of The Tourist Trail Limited and R3: Financial Services Group Limited, or members of their immediate families
- The promoter is The Tourist Trail Limited, Registered office: Globe House, 24 Turret Lane, Ipswich IP4 1DL
- Competition entry is restricted to one entry per person, aged between 10 years and 16 years on the date of entry
- Competition entries should be a minimum of 500 words
- The entry must relate to a UK based day out or holiday
- First prize is a 1-day family ticket to any attraction on our website within the ‘Attraction’ category. No cash alternative to the prize will be supplied
- Competition entries should be in typewritten format and submitted via email to [email protected] and should be accompanied by parent / guardian contact details including name and email address. The only details appearing on The Tourist Trail Blog will be the author’s name plus a sentence describing the author if they so wish.
- Competition entries are free
- We reserve the right not to publish entries on The Tourist Trail website or to make minor text/link amendments
- We reserve the right to publish all entries including imagery on our website
- The winning entries will be determined in September 2019 and announced on The Tourist Trail website and via social media. Prize winners will be contacted by email.
- If the competition prizes are declined or the winners cannot be contacted, the promoter reserves the right to select another winner from the eligible entrants
- The promoter’s decision is final
- Prize winner details can be provided on request.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the law of England & Wales