Our Young Persons’ Writing Competition is Back!
What better time to start dreaming of your future UK holiday?
We’re calling out to those aged between 6-14 to tell us about your dream UK holiday
How to Enter
Simply send your entry of at least 400 words describing your dream UK holiday to [email protected] (images and videos are welcome!).
Accompany your entry with your name and age
All entries that make it past our trusty content writer will be published on the site alongside your name
We also have 3 prizes on offer to our top 3 favourite entries:
1st Prize – £75 towards a day out at a UK attraction
2nd Prize – £50 towards a day out at a UK attraction
3rd Prize – £25 towards a day out at a UK attraction
Note: attraction tickets can be claimed up to one year from when the winners are chosen – you can use this link to find a UK attractions for inspiration
Follow the Updates on our Social
Terms & Conditions
This competition opens on 01/04/2020 and closes on 15/05/2020
- This competition is not available to employees or contractors of The Tourist Trail Limited and R3: Financial Services Group Limited, or members of their immediate families
- The promoter is The Tourist Trail Limited, Registered office: Globe House, 24 Turret Lane, Ipswich IP4 1DL
- Competition entry is restricted to one entry per person, aged between 6 years and 14 years on the date of entry
- Competition entries should be a minimum of 400 words
- The entry must relate to a UK based day out or holiday
- No cash alternative to the prize will be supplied
- Competition entries should be in typewritten format and submitted via email to [email protected] and should be accompanied by parent / guardian contact details including name and email address. The only details appearing on The Tourist Trail Blog will be the author’s name, age and a sentence describing the author if they so wish.
- Competition entries are free
- We reserve the right not to publish entries on The Tourist Trail website or to make minor text/link amendments
- We reserve the right to publish all entries including imagery on our website
- The winning entries will be determined in May 2020 and announced on The Tourist Trail website and via social media. Prize winners will be contacted by email
- If the competition prizes are declined or the winners cannot be contacted, the promoter reserves the right to select another winner from the eligible entrants
- The promoter’s decision is final
- Prize winner details can be provided on request
- This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the law of England & Wales