How to enter
Simply send us your favourite picture that you have taken of either:
Or you can enter via Instagram:
Simply upload your chosen photo(s) and use the hashtag #TTTPhotoComp and/or tag us @thetouristtrail
Accompany each picture with your name, the name of the venue in your photo and the county in which the venue resides.
The Winner of Each Category Will Win an Instax Polaroid Camera
Our team of content experts will be identifying the winners of each category based on a range of factors including image quality and originality.
Plus we will be posting our winners and a selection of our favourite entries on our Social Channels and in a round-up blog post so keep your eyes peeled!
Terms and Conditions:
- Each entrant can submit up to 5 photos across any of the categories; stay, eat & drink, attractions
- Each photo must be of a destination within the UK
- Entrants remain the copyright holder to any images submitted by themselves
- The closing date for this competition is 31st March 2019. Entries received after this date will not be counted
- By sending us your photos you give us permission to use these photos across our Social Media channels and our website
- All competitions are not available to employees or contractors of The Tourist Trail Limited and R3: Financial Services Group Limited, or members of their immediate families
- The promoter is The Tourist Trail Limited, Registered office: Globe House, 24 Turret Lane, Ipswich IP4 DL
- The prize draw for the winners will be held within one week of the competition closing
- We will aim to contact the winner via the platform through which they entered
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered
- If the competition prize is declined or the winner cannot be contacted, the promoter reserves the right to select another winner from the eligible entrants
- The promoter’s decision is final
- Prize winner details can be provided on request
- This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the law of England & Wales
- All entrants must be based in the UK