Colchester Climbing Project
At the Colchester Climbing Project, there are unique areas for you to explore, socialise and have fun, promoting climbing as part of a healthy lifestyle.
Created by a group of passionate climbers who have enjoyed the sport so much they wanted to make the best centre imaginable. Essex’s only dedicated bouldering centre – a type of rock climbing where there are no ropes, instead there is a foot of matting surrounding the climbing area to make falling more comfortable.
- Changing Rooms • Showers • Toilets
- Shoe Hire • Chalk Bag Hire
- Bike Storage • Bag Storage Cubby Holes
- 150 + Climbs
- Slabs • Aretes • Overhangs • Arches
- 7m Tunnel • Cave • Top-out Climbs
- Moon Board • Training Area • Stretching Area