Lane End Pods | Devon
Glamping Pods Devon
Bedroom 1 | Sleeps 2 (+2) | Pets Yes
The 2 glamping pods at Lane End have sheltered decked areas and views into the woodland and down across the campsite.
Set in North Devon on a rural site of approximately 2 acres, including woodland.
Guest can enjoy their private outside decking, with gas BBQ and enjoy the surrounding countryside views.
The accommodation can sleep up to 4 guests (2 adults and 2 children), all living accommodation is open plan.
- Pull out double bed
- Spare camp bed or children’s bunks available
- Underfloor heating
- Kitchen area with fridge, oven with grill and 2 ring hob
- Kettle and pans provided.
- Parking for 1 vehicle in main car park (trollies available to move your belongings)
Please bring your own bedding.
- Shower room and separate toilet
- Washing up area with access to drinking water
- Shared fire pit and seating area. Firewood available (charge applies)
- Campsite office with access to freezer, PAYG washing machine, microwave, toaster, iron and ironing board, games, highchair, pushchair, first aid kit and battery charger.
Things to Do Nearby
Locally in Woolfardisworthy you can find a highly acclaimed fish and chip shop, a village store and The Farmers Arms pub.
Approximately 5 miles from Peppercombe Beach and the famous fishing village of Clovelly. Slightly further at around 10 mins up the coast to the beach at Westward Ho! And around a 30 minute drive to the National Trust beach at Sandymouth Bay.